MACS Academic Testing for the 2017-2018 School Year (Updated 10-24-17)
Detailed Instructions for ATCP School Registration
MACS schools will be using the TestPoint Academic Testing Competition Program (ATCP) for the online testing process again this year.
Below are a few details about the ATCP process:
1. MACS schools may order tests from Thursday, January 11 – Friday, January 19, 2018. Visit http://testpoint.net/testing-products/academic-testing and click the Order Form link to register.
2. The MACS testing window is Monday, January 29 – Friday, February 23, 2018. Students may take tests any time during this period (under proctor supervision).
3. Proctor instructions and testing details will be emailed to the testing coordinator after the order is submitted.
4. All registration, testing, school login, administration, and billing will take place online.
5. All tiebreakers will be broken online. The first tiebreaker will be administered during each initial test. Each test has been assigned tiebreaker questions from other series. The tiebreaker questions will be graded only if the student ties for 1st – 3rd place. If additional tiebreakers are needed, the testing coordinator will be sent an email that details the instructions and name of students who need to be tested.
6. The entire process relies upon the email address that is submitted on the order form, as school codes and other login instructions will be emailed to the testing coordinator.
7. Once the testing window closes at the end of the school day on February 23, 2018, please check the email that you listed on the order form to see if any of your students need to take any additional tiebreaker tests. Once the emails are sent out, each student has three days to take the tiebreaker test.
8. While the program is designed for PCs or Macs (desktop or laptop) in a computer lab, if a school can maintain secure testing procedures, students may test with iPads or Android tablets.
The testing service is available at http://testpoint.net/testing-products/academic-testing. Please do not begin ordering until January 11, 2018.
Also, remember, do not contact TestPoint with your questions! MACS will be charged if you do this and your school will have to pay additional fees. If you have questions please contact me.
We trust that the TestPoint ATCP will enable many of your students to participate in the MACS Fine Arts competition program this year–without ever leaving your campus!
As always, if you have any questions please feel free to email me email@example.com or call me at 810 287-3441 and I will be happy to help you!
MACS ATCP Coordinator
Please take note of the following information about ordering additional tests after the order window has closed:
- The initial order must be placed between January 11 and 19. Whether you order 1 test or 100, the initial order must be placed during the ordering window. No school will be allowed late registration.
- Additional tests may be added to that initial order any time up until the end of the testing period, as long as those additional tests can be completed by the testing deadline.
- Using the school login code that each school receives upon placing an order, a school can log in to its school portal on the TestPoint™ site and order additional tests.
- For example, if a school orders 10 tests on January 14, that school can order additional tests any time before the testing window closes.
- Please note that no refunds will be provided for tests that were ordered but never taken.